This year was the inaugural Teddy Hall Expo. A chance for all three bodies (the JCR, MCR and SCR) to work together ans show off their work and studies. It was a day of displays and talk exemplifying the range and depth of academic endeavours of Teddy Hall.
See here for the more info.
The Teddy Talks given by the MCR are available online:
- The ethics of rail travel; or, what George Eliot can teach us about HS2 – Philip Chadwick
- Lost in Translation? Experiencing the body on stage and screen – Alexandra Greenfield & Vanessa Lee
- What debt management strategies do advanced economies follow? Ilona Mostipan
- Preventing and handling missing data alongside clinical trials: are we doing well? Ines Rombach
- Promoting nutrition through schools in Sri Lanka – Julianne Williams
- Rethinking the American Revolution and the US Founding Myth – Trent Taylor